Year Two and New Objectives

 


Looking back on 2023, I want to take the opportunity to look back at my own experiences with MCP, both as a competitive player and a content creator. It's already been 2 years since I started writing this blog, wanting to put more X-Men content out there for Crisis Protocol.

As a competitive player, I'm not quite satisfied with my overall performance in 2024. It started strong with a semi-finales finish at LVO 2023 but I didn't manage to have strong enough results to make the TTS leagues top cuts regularly. I did end up winning a 24 player event in a city near me and a 30 player team event, while still doing well in a lot of the events I attended, I was still now performing as well as I would've liked and still making more mistakes than I'd rather do. So for next year, as a player, I aim to work on my consistency, to be able to better identify the errors in my play pattern and correct them accordingly.

When I went into 2023, I had as a goal to improve the consistency of my content, to try and stick to a more structured schedule and prepare more content in advance, which I think I mostly managed to do (it's not as good as I would like just yet, but it's getting there). While I'll still be working on that, for 2024, my goal will be to work on visibility, to try and have my content be more accessible. I collaborated with new players and content creators, met a bunch of very nice folks at all the events I attended and made some new friends along the way.

I would like to thank everyone who's sent me questions, asked for my feedback and collaborated with me in 2023, and also thank everyone who took the time to read the articles I put out this year. I'm looking forward to continue sharing my perspective on the Children of the Atom. I wish everyone a happy new year, and as always, don't forget to have fun!

Popular Posts